What a Great Birthday!!Last year was a big birthday for me...the Big 4-0. This year was just another year. So why was this year my favorite birthday in a long time?! Because my wonderful husband and children made a huge effort to make me feel special. And it worked!
Meggie sent me to bed on Tuesday evening with strict instructions not to come back downstairs. Not a problem...I was fast asleep in minutes. I figured she was hand-making a sign or birthday card for me. While she did that (and placed the sign on the mirror in my bathroom so I would find it in the morning), that was just to throw me off the REAL surprise.
I should have known something was up when Meggie hopped out of bed so easily yesterday morning and followed me downstairs. Then she lingered in the kitchen while I packed up my bag for work and gathered my lunch. I should have known...
I opened the door to the garage and was greeted with this...
On the passenger side of the van, I saw this...
Proud of yourself, Teenager??
After working all day at the hospital, then heading to Church for dinner with the family and choir rehearsal (big Christmas concert on Sunday evening!), I arrived home to find this...
What an awesome birthday!! Bet you're jealous...




















Sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday, but it sounds like you had a great one! Hope this year brings you much joy and love.
ReplyDeletep.s. You are the same age as me... just one more thing we have in common.(:
~Midge
Happy belated birthday. Looks like you had an awesome day.
ReplyDeleteI am SO very jealous! My family hasn't yet learned about spoiling mommy... I'll have to show them your blog for sure now;) Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful family!!!! Sounds like you had a spectacular day... congrats on surviving another year... blessings for many many more!!!
ReplyDeleteSo Sorry I'm late, Hope you had a very wonderful Birthday!!!!!!
ReplyDelete