Friday, January 29, 2010

ANOTHER First for Molly!

In mid December, Molly had another first: her first school picture, and it turned out ADORABLE! Her smile was natural, her hair looked fabulous, her outfit coordinated...oh, just look at the picture, would ya?!
While they typically take two poses of each child at her school, Molly's second pose had a bit of a surprise in it...
...also known as a big brother! I had no intention of Carson getting his picture taken (since he had his done in Kindergarten and just goes to Molly's school for before-school care), but it happened anyway. While I was a bit bummed that Molly got cheated out of a second pose, I had to admit the picture with Carson is a good one.

(And, yes, I bought it...)

3 comments:

  1. Your little kiddos are precious!
    I really enjoy your blog, the humor and the smiles!

    How's Molly after her tests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you bought it, it was all part of the master plan. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete