Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Do Believe I'm Spoiling You...

...after all, this is the fifth day in a row I've posted to the blog! Well, I have a good reason...Molly and I will be heading to the hospital early Monday morning and I'm not sure how much time I'll have for the blog in the next few days. Enough about that...

Tuesday, while I was at work, Grandma B. took the kids to the zoo. (That was actually a double blessing...the kids had fun and I didn't have to go along, since I HATE the zoo!) Meggie was such a good Mommy-substitute...packing healthy snacks, making sure the Littles wore their hats and enough sunscreen...
...and even taking pics for the blog! (I'm thinking Carson may be a BIT too big for the stroller.) When asked her favorite part of the zoo, Molly responded, "The fishes and the penguins" -- which Meggie immediately reminded her they didn't even see! Silly girl!!

In anticipation of Molly's surgery, Nana (Daddy's Aunt Edna) and Grandma B. both gave Molly gifts on Easter Sunday. Nana is a talented artist and painted this adorable picture...
...of Molly's beloved Pootie Bear -- I mean, Pooh Bear -- with Piglet. She loves it, Nana, and we're packing it to take along for her hospital room. Grandma B. found this adorable China doll...
...and we had to agree it looks just like Molly, even down to her "piddy tails"!

So now I'm off...to do laundry, pack for five days in the hospital, snuggle with the kids as much as I can, and worry more than I should. Oh, I can't wait for this surgery to be over!

2 comments:

  1. Hugs and prayers for both Molly AND Mommy! I hope everything goes well with her surgery and that she makes a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is in my prayers. And, you, Teresa, just keep that Mama Bear spirit. I will anxiously await your update when you are able.

    Carolyn (in Las Vegas)

    ReplyDelete