Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Met Two Celebrities...

...and Carson and Molly were furious when they found out!

A colleague and I took our clinical students to the local Ronald McDonald House for a tour Friday morning. Our whole group was thrilled to see a couple of celebrities in the House, who were gracious enough to pose for pictures. I know you'll be jealous...
...'cause I got my picture taken with Elmo and Grover from Sesame Street! (What a shame that my student is such an awful photographer...that is one blurry picture!)

Now the kids want to go to Sesame Place for vacation. Guess I'd better start looking for deals...

2 comments:

  1. Busch Gardens in Tampa has a new Seseame Safari area. Sea World has a show. Humm......Sounds like FL is the ticket.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - ignore Trish (nothing personal against Trish!) but you have to visit the Sesame Place in Philly. Because when you do, we can meet you there!!!

    Seriously, it's a great park for the littles. Plenty to do, but it's pretty small so not lots of walking for them. We love it. We get season passes. Even though it's a 3 hour drive, we go several times a year. If you do go during the summer, I'd recommend a day during the week - weekends are totally crazy and packed. Of course, spring is nice and they have great activities at Halloween!

    ReplyDelete