Meggie handled bath time with Molly a few weeks ago... ...and I was shocked to see how long Molly's hair has gotten! Of course, this... ...is Molly's favorite way to have "long hair."
Her hair really is getting so long, I was just thinking that when looking at the other posts earlier this week!! & I just gotta say, seeing how helpful Meggie is makes me wish we had a teenager...kind of. if only they were all helpful and cute as your Meggie;)
A hard-working husband. Three active kids. A large, needy dog. A demanding full-time job. Involvement in numerous volunteer activities. Who ever said you can't have it all? I'm blessed, but exhausted...
Her hair really is getting so long, I was just thinking that when looking at the other posts earlier this week!! & I just gotta say, seeing how helpful Meggie is makes me wish we had a teenager...kind of. if only they were all helpful and cute as your Meggie;)
ReplyDelete