Since my mom switched blogs, she had a new e-mail and password. How in the world was I going to crash this party? Well, I asked her... she said she was afraid, I said not to worry! (;
I am posting this note because my mother is odd. And when I say odd, I mean it. She is the craziest, most fun and loving person out there, but sometimes it has to stop. Lets take texting for example, shall we?
My mother thinks she is a HOOT when it comes to texting. She has her own lingo, and she even uses it when she texts my best friend! (Sorry, Laura!) So on her previous blogs she has done "Carson-isms" and "Molly-isms". Now it is time for "Teresa-texting-isms", because after all, she needs a serious talking to.
So here is the list, and I will interpret what they mean. (:
1. Gr8! (meaning, GREAT!)
2. L8r! (meaning, LATER!)
Does anyone realize that she is too fond of the number 8? We have Blackberrys so it is not that hard to type the letters, goodness!
3. C (meaning, SEE)
4. U (meaning, YOU)
And using letters for words? Did I mention she is a college instructor?!
And while the list continues, the more I am worried about the texting world out there. Can we please all come together and help my mother? Because after all, she NEEDS us. Look at those words! Maybe leave a little note helping her through this stage in her life, positive and encouraging of course!
Or if you use those words, dare I say it, leave more words for her to use in her "Teresa-texting-isms". (: Just be cautious of those being used, I will need to approve them before she starts texting them to everyone in her address book! Haha!
Have a great week!
Love,
Meggie (:




















Megster -
ReplyDeleteI think it's GR8 that you think I'm the "craziest, most fun and loving person out there"...but you gotta stop spreading my secrets to the bloggy world. And that picture...REALLY?!?!
CU L8R!!
Mom =)