Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gotcha, Little Man!

Can you even believe it? It has actually been TWO YEARS since Carson joined our family! Little did we know that this cute little wild man...
...in two short years would turn into...
...this smart, sensitive, sweet, hysterical, handsome, and TALL soccer-playing, karate-kicking Kindergartner! You've come a long way, baby...and Daddy, Meggie, Molly, and I are so glad that we "Gotcha"!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Baby Carson was (and is still) adorable!! It's amazing how he's changed and grown in two wonderful years! Happy Gotcha! (I celebrated my 24th personal gotcha/family day just last month;) It's still an amazing celebration!) Heather (FL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it yet again - WOW, has Carson changed since that July day in China! He's so grown-up now. No more baby boy - all little boy working his way toward young man.

    Congratulations on two years together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, he is more handsome everyday. Looking at these big kids make me sigh, they are growing up to fast.
    Hugs from the Kry Family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary - he is getting more handsome each day. Blessings, Wendy

    ReplyDelete