Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why Do We Spend Money on Toys for Kids...

...when a cardboard box is so entertaining??

Meggie had to go pick up all the pies that friends and family ordered from her for her school fundraiser and Molly was so excited...
...to play with the empty box. Seeing her excitement, Meggie (the evil genius that she can be) decided to torture -- I mean, play with -- Molly a bit...
...by trying to shove poor Molly in the box. Oh, you won't best MY baby girl, Meggie...
...she did a little shoving of her own! Goofy girls...
...at least they're still friends!! Of all the pics I captured during their adventures with the box, this one...
...is my favorite! Molly happily posed, not realizing that her big sister was trying to mail her back to China!! Sorry, Megster, but the Littles are here to stay...

2 comments:

  1. Hey... at least Meggie was planning on sending Molly 1st Class, so at least you know she cares! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually contemplating just getting a few big boxes for part of the kids Christmas! They do so love to play in boxes (and I can even remember that joy still myself!). I'm glad to see that Meggie was at least shipping 1st class;) tell her shipping to me would save her a bundle and I'd love to have a little Molly girl to add to my crew anytime!

    ReplyDelete