Molly had to have another MRI this morning. Before they put her under the anesthesia, I took her to potty. As she washed her hands after potty, she recited the following: "A-B-C-D-E-F-G-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z. Amen!"
Besides the fact that she practices good hand hygiene (singing the ABC's while washing hands) and only missed "H," I thought it was simply adorable that she ended it like it was a prayer. (Can't tell she goes to a Christian preschool, can you?!)
Happy Wednesday!




















How cute!!
ReplyDeleteand V -- or YOU missed it! :-) (you know how I am....)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, Juliette, a girl can always count on YOU to catch her in an error. (Sigh...)
ReplyDeleteThanks for catching my boo-boo...
Teresa =)
Hope everything went well. Katelyn is due for her next MRI soon...
ReplyDeleteshe's such a smart little cookie! I'm trying to catch up and get motivated to blog again... Hope you are having a great New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope the MRI went well. I keep watching for an update. I know you are over-the-top busy but I LOVE the antics of The Littles and their dear big sister.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn (in Las Vegas)