Welcome to 2010!Well, we did it. We survived 2009. The economy plummeted and our family grew. Daddy kept his job (thank God!) but lost his overtime. Mommy had surgery twice, worked two jobs, and started Graduate school. Meggie got her driver's license and a car. Carson started Kindergarten. Molly joined our family and started...well, everything new!
We will cherish 2009 for many reasons, but are glad to see it go for many as well. And so we look forward...
...to the economy bouncing back in a big way so Daddy can resume working overtime! (Trust me, he wants this as badly as I do!)
...to Mommy having NO surgery this year, staying sane working two jobs, and continuing to do well in her Master's degree classes! (I currently have a 4.0 GPA!)
...to Meggie getting a job, finishing Junior year, and heading toward the big show -- Senior Year!
...to Carson graduating from Kindergarten, playing more soccer, and starting football this year!
...to Molly having successful spine surgery (let's get that teratoma OUTTA there!), starting Kindergarten and joining some extracurriculars -- she has expressed interest in soccer, cheerleading, and gymnastics.
...to a Christmas 2010 trip to Disney World! (I promise, Meggie, we'll do our best to make it happen!)
...to whatever unexpected gifts and challenges God brings to our family.
As is tradition, I have made many resolutions...to lose weight, to yell less, to love more, to spend more time having fun, to get out of debt, to want less and appreciate more.
What have YOU resolved for 2010??




















I vote for that, Dinner at the Kry's on Christmas day? Make reservations now.
ReplyDeleteTrish
Hey... if you make that Disney trip, you need to let me know!!!! We need to hook up (by then Courtney will be home!). :)
ReplyDeleteyour first two...are the same as mine. Lose weight and yell less :-) I did really well last night with the yelling one, and even worked out...lets see if it lasts!
ReplyDeleteDitto to Nicole's comment - would love to meet you guys in person! :-)
ReplyDelete