When Carson came home from China, I did a blog post about my favorite "Carson-isms"...little things he said his own way, no matter how many times we taught him the correct way.
When Molly arrived, she almost immediately spoke English so clearly that there were very few Molly-isms to be found. Other than "piddy tails" (aka piggy tails) in her hair, there really is only one. And it takes a story to explain it.
Molly instantly fell in love with Princess stories. Her immediate favorite...
Then she found out about another Princess, a dark-haired beauty...
...she insists on calling "Cinder White." I know she can SAY "Snow White," but she insists it is Cinder White. (Maybe she thinks Cinderella is really "Cinder Yellow"?) Since there's no convincing Molly otherwise, that Princess will forever be known in this house as Cinder White. (Unfortunately, I work at a pediatric hospital and often accidentally say "Cinder White" to my patients -- who think I am an idiot. Some habits are hard to break!)And that's it in the Molly-ism department.
Well, except for the fact that she INSISTS there is an eighth dwarf...named Stinker. I don't know where she got that, but she pronounces it PERFECTLY!




















so cute!
ReplyDelete