Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"This One's For the Girls"...

No, I'm not especially a fan of Martina McBride, but that song fits this blog post perfectly!

Our dear Teenager -- you remember her, the one who was an only child until she was 14?? She claims that she is always neglected in favor of the Littles. She has little (or no) memory of being doted on every moment of the first 14 years and 4 months of her life. How pitiful, isn't it?!

Anyway, this blog post is all about Meggie...and a couple of her friends.

Meggie has worked CRAZY hard this year and her grades are amazing. Even better than the great report card was the invitation I received a couple of weeks ago...to a breakfast in honor of Meggie for getting the VIP (Very Improved Performance) Award for Algebra!!

Of course, I went. I forgot my camera, but luckily my Blackberry takes decent pictures.

Here we have Meggie...
...showing off her VIP certificate for CP Algebra II. Next is Sarah...
...(aka "Crash") who earned her VIP award in Spanish III.
Look how proud they are!! But my favorite picture of the morning is this one...
...of Laura (showing off her VIP award in Chemistry) and Meggie. Yes, if you notice, my VIP daughter is holding her award UPSIDE-DOWN!! (They said she's improved, not that she's perfect...)

Congrats, girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment