...just make you smile? Well, this is probably one of my favorite pics of our kids...
(And, yes, they had just gotten out of bed and really do wake up that photogenic. Guess that photogenic thing skips a generation 'cause I wouldn't look that "picture perfect" after an hour of primping!)




















Hi, I've just chanced on your blog through one of those roundabout blog-visiting routes! What a lovely family you have. I also have a teenage daughter we call Meggie within the family (an abbreviation of her baptismal name). She's 15, nearly 16. My blog is a photo blog about Scotland, but my family does creep in sometimes - you'll see my son in photos from this January, and my daughter is in some of the photos with a 'music' tag. Tho looking at them again just now I see how much she's changed in the last few months. I love the way teenagers grow into themselves, don't you?
ReplyDeleteAll good wishes to you and your family.
I just hate Meg...I had thoroughly convinced myself that only people on TV can wake up with their hair looking like that and she had to go and blow all of my delusions out of the water. If this is possible, then why do I have to look like Edward Scissorhands when I wake up?
ReplyDeletehey I lost you along the way and wanted to stop in and say hey! Off to read your new blog!
ReplyDeleteCarrie