When we had our family pictures done two Christmases ago (Carson's first year with our family), we changed him into his Chinese outfit and got this adorable shot.
We tried to get him to pose nicely, but he was having none of that...he barely understood what we were asking, only joining the family about five weeks before that picture was taken. So the photographer just let him goof around and we thought that picture captured his personality perfectly!This year was Molly's turn. The photographer at least got more cooperation from Molly, with her impeccable understanding of the English language. Unfortunately, the photographer just wasn't capturing Molly's personality. The pictures were cute...


...and I nearly picked that last one. (Doesn't she just look like a beautiful Chinese baby doll in that picture?!) As the photographer was clicking away, I could tell Molly's attention span was quickly fading. I suggested that we let Molly pose the way she wanted to...
...and got the winner! Everyone who sees that picture and knows our spunky Molly Jayne agrees...we captured her personality perfectly in what Molly calls her "hi-ya picture." (Think Carson's been teaching her some karate moves?!)Happy Wednesday!




















When I see pictures like this, and I hear your comments, I can't help but wonder what life must have been like with Molly and Michelle in their foster home. I think Miss Michelle has a similar personality to Molly - they must have given their foster mom a run for her money!
ReplyDeleteAre those purple squeaky shoes I spot?! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteKatie :)
All adorable!
ReplyDelete