Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter, Part One...

For those loyal readers who appreciate prompt posts...sorry! I spent most of the weekend finishing up a 12-page paper for my Ethics course that I had to turn in a week early due to Molly's surgery next week. Blogging, sadly, had to wait.

As I uploaded (downloaded?) the pictures from Easter Sunday, I realized there are WAY too many for just one post. So this will be a multi-part Easter post.

Carson woke up early on Sunday and headed right to our room. As Daddy got Molly up and at 'em, Carson started quizzing me: how DOES the Easter Bunny get in the house? Does he use the chimney like Santa Claus? Does he open the front door? Unlike Meggie -- who used to be PETRIFIED by the thought of an intruder leaving gifts and candy -- he wasn't scared, he just wanted to KNOW! I had no good answers for him...

Here are the Littles, excited to see their goodies...
...but Carson seemed a bit disappointed. Seems he was expecting toys AND candy...
...and just getting candy was a bit of a let-down. Sorry, dude! Molly, on the other hand...
...was so excited and couldn't believe all that candy was just for HER! Carson got over his disappointment pretty quickly...
...and dug in, deciding that Peeps and chocolate sounded like a great breakfast. After everyone showered and got all fancied up, I grabbed a quick pic of the kids on the back porch...
...and we were off to Church. Now that is one fine lookin' bunch o' kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment