After a wonderful Church service (or so I hear, since I was serving in Preschool on Sunday), we headed to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa D. and Aunt Debbie, Uncle Brandon, Sophia, and Eli. (Sorry, forgot the camera. When Grandpa sends me the pics, I'll post 'em.)
We then headed to Grandma and Grandpa B's condo. (Or Grandma and Boy Grandma's house, as Molly calls it. LOL!)
We always head right to the back yard for the traditional pics. I handed my camera to my niece, Hannah, and asked her to zoom in on us, that I didn't want too much background in the shot. She said she would...
...gives us the close-up shot I wanted. Carson was so proud of his "handsome suit" and Molly loved her "princess twirly dress." And Meggie, as always, looked beautiful. Then we got the traditional Grandma-and-Grandpa-with-the-grandkids shot...We attended a party Saturday evening at our friends' Nikki and Jamie's house where Molly actually took part in her first ever egg hunt. (Forgot the camera...I'll post pics when Shannon e-mails 'em to me.) At that egg hunt, Molly learned an important lesson...
Meggie was glad that she wasn't forced to take part in the egg hunt -- she is almost 17 years old, after all -- and that Grandma and Grandpa just gave her a nice card with her $5 in it. So while the little kids were out searching, the Teenager...




















No comments:
Post a Comment