Last night, the kids and I went to see our Church's Kidz Choir perform "Back at the Creekbank." As you can see from this somewhat poor quality picture I took on my phone...
...they have quite a crowd in that Kidz Choir, and my dear friend Lisa (the Choir Director) does an awesome job with these kids. Molly is dying to join the Kidz Choir...mostly because she thinks they'll sing songs from The Little Mermaid when she wants 'em to...but you have to be in Kindergarten to join. I took her to the show to get her excited about signing up in the Fall.
Whaddya think? Does she look excited to you?! (For the record, Meggie wasn't sleeping...I just caught her in mid-blink.) Carson kept saying he had no interest in Kidz Choir (wonder if Daddy had anything to do with that negativity?)...
...but he gave the show two thumbs up and now wants to sign up with Molly in the Fall. Yeah! (Sorry, Daddy...you'll get him for football on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Kidz Choir and Awana will get him on Wednesdays.) Miss Lisa is so sweet, she brought popsicles for all the kids...
...even the ones out in the crowd who weren't in the show. Oh, yeah, my Littles will definitely be part of this fun next year!




















She looks adorable with the bangs pulled back, by the way!
ReplyDelete