Sunday, May 2, 2010

This Family Knows How to Celebrate...

Thursday evening, in honor of our wedding anniversary, we let the kids pick a restaurant for dinner. We gave a few choices...and McDonald's was NOT one of them...and the consensus was to go to Red Robin. Sounds like fun!

Carson and Molly were totally stoked when they turned around during dinner to see...
...the Red Robin in person! Carson, especially, has been wanting to meet this bird ever since our first visit to this fun restaurant. High fives were shared...
...and the Robin was even willing to pose for a picture with the excited Littles! Molly was super excited to notice...
...the Red Robin on her cup matched the real thing! I took a few more pics of the kiddos...
...and they thought I was finished. I was...until I saw our milkshakes...
...and the Mamarazzi couldn't be stopped! The girls cooperated...
...but Carson...
...gave me the are-you-done-YET? look that is becoming all too common from my kiddos. (No appreciation for a devoted blogger around here...)

Dinner was nice. Then Daddy took the Littles home for showers and such while I took Meggie...
...to the ED at our local Children's Hospital. Her foot pain was getting worse and moving up her ankle, so I figured it was time to force her to get x-rays. The results? No visible breaks, a stretched/torn ligament, and nonweightbearing on her right foot for a whole week! Oh, yeah, and the next day, I started feeling poorly at lunch...I've been in bed all weekend with symptoms of strep throat!

Yes, this family knows how to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment