Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!

Our home office is supposed to be a place where I can concentrate...on paying bills, or grading student papers, or working on my Grad school assignments.
Carson and Molly, of course, feel it is their duty in life to keep me from concentrating at every turn. Since I knew I would never keep them out of the office...
...we put their table in the corner. That way, while I'm busy, they can color, or draw, or play with stickers, or whatever.

A week or so ago, I couldn't find Molly and yelled out for her. She responded, "I'm cleaning the office." I thought nothing of it and went on with my day.

A few days later, I went into the office to pay bills while the kids were at school and was shocked to see that Molly's version of "cleaning the office"...
...is as OCD as mine! Don't you love how she set the table so neatly with crayons, almost like a dinner place setting?

Made me laugh out loud...and reinforced, yet again, that she is definitely my girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so funny the things they do that are JUST LIKE US!!! Hsin-Hua loves to clean things with a wipe...just like OCD, germ-o-phobe Mommy does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when my girls end up doing things just like me....it cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete