Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ahhhhh, Summer...

As long as you can find a way to cool off, summers in our part of the world CAN be bearable. I think Daddy got sick of the frequent trips to the pool with the Littles and thought this might be easier for him...I mean, just as much fun for them:


Obviously, you can see from Molly's last trip down the slide why she needs Daddy to toss her! In the interest of equity, Carson got his turn to be tossed...

...and I would venture to say that will be his LAST toss down the slide!

Hope you're staying cool in your part of the summertime world!!

2 comments:

  1. Buck and Austin are laughing so hard at the moment. They agree it would be the last toss if it was them.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, perhaps time to borrow from maybe the football (baseball) gear for a key improvement to the swim shorts? Have to ask my guys how it's gone with the friends' giant slip-n-slide. . .

    ReplyDelete