Monday after dinner, I realized I had a crazy busy week ahead of me...working 'til 8:30PM on Tuesday and Wednesday at my second job, FCC Board Meeting Thursday night...and we were seriously out of food!
Daddy had promised the Littles a trip to the neighborhood pool, but suddenly the stress of it all -- you guessed it -- caused me to get a headache! Guess I shouldn't complain...haven't had a serious headache since I started wearing glasses almost two weeks ago.
So Daddy offered to head to the grocery and I had to find a way (with my head throbbing) to entertain two Littles who thought they were going swimming.
Thankfully, the creative juices were flowing.
So I had 'em get their swimsuits on as I filled up our whirlpool bath tub...




















Most awesome bath time/headache rest for mommy!
ReplyDeleteHi Teresa & Meggie and the rest of your too-cute crew!
ReplyDeleteIt was great to meet you guys this weekend...
Here is the blog of the family in Chicago with the 2 kids with artopyosis:
http://myfourblessings.blogspot.com/
Actually they leave in a couple of days to get the older girl - Madelyn - follow along - who doesn't love a journey to China!?
If you're ever coming to Iowa (don't laugh like you don't want to......) look us up!
Catch ya on blogger!
xoxox,
Sara
Just coming by and seeing pics of you and the family! Hugs hope all is going well! Have a great summer!
ReplyDelete