While I always have wacky pics of my kids to post, today I wanted to post a few wonderful pictures... ...of "forever sisters" Molly and Michelle from the reunion this past weekend.
These are wonderful pictures! They make me smile every time I see them! Sorry you weren't feeling well. I think Bill Jr. picked up something too - he hasn't been 100% since we got home.
We LOVED seeing your sweet family. It was priceless to see these girls together!
A hard-working husband. Three active kids. A large, needy dog. A demanding full-time job. Involvement in numerous volunteer activities. Who ever said you can't have it all? I'm blessed, but exhausted...
These are wonderful pictures! They make me smile every time I see them! Sorry you weren't feeling well. I think Bill Jr. picked up something too - he hasn't been 100% since we got home.
ReplyDeleteWe LOVED seeing your sweet family. It was priceless to see these girls together!
Thanks so much for coming. Big hugs to you all!
hey chick - if you send me your email - i'll send you some pics!
ReplyDeletesara.pinkmaryjanes@gmail.com