Saturday, September 18, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

Now that I've changed my schedule around to work mostly evenings, I am blessed to be able to spend morning with Carson and Molly. I love our mornings -- they get dressed together while I do my hair and makeup, we eat breakfast together, then the kids watch some TV while I pack lunches.

Since Molly is a "talker," the drive to school is NEVER a silent event. The other day, she wanted to talk about God.

"Does God have big ears, so he can hear our prayers?" Well, yes, I bet he does.

"Does God have big eyes, so he can watch us all the time?" Yep, bet that's right as well.

"Does God have big hands to hold us all when we need it?" THAT is a beautiful visual. Absolutely!

Then Carson -- the clown in our house -- dove into the conversation.

"Oh, if God has big ears, big eyes, and big hands, then I bet he also has...a big BUTT!"

His Sunday School teacher would be so proud...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that would've been the exact conversation and the direction it would've headed in our car coming from my granddaughter! She has a certain fascination with anything butt related, lol

    Jackie
    www.onebullandhisheifers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete