This year for our traditional family pictures, we decided to try something new...we skipped the portrait studio and asked our friend, Erin, to do the honors. (You remember Erin. She took Meggie's amazing Senior pictures.) She had an odd idea...but I learned with Meggie's Senior pictures not to doubt Erin's creative process. So we met her at...the mall. While the location felt odd, the pictures turned out great! Take a look:



Aren't those fabulous? There are actually many, many more...way too many awesome pics to post here...but these are my favorites and the ones that are posted all over the house.Our family pictures are my favorite Christmas tradition. I just love seeing the changes in the kids. Wanna see??
Here is 2007, the first year with two kids!
In 2008, we knew about Molly but hadn't traveled to get her yet. She still made it in the picture.
The 2009 pics (actually taken in March of 2010 'cause I procrastinated last year) had all the kids together.
And then we come to 2010...my favorite so far.
This trip down memory lane is getting me all geared up for my end-of-year post. But you'll have to come back tomorrow for that one...




















i have to agree - my favorite is with all three!! The mall?? do tell? I love how they turned out (the ones you let us see!)
ReplyDeletehappy New Year!
and some of those better en up in next year's calendar!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! hAVE A hAPPY NEW YEAR!
ReplyDelete