Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!

Saturday afternoon, as I was putting the finishing touches on my hair before we left for Molly's Christmas dance program, Meggie came racing into my bathroom. Screaming. Nearly scared me to death.

My response? "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

Her response? She handed me this:
Yes, folks, Meggie was accepted at her first choice college, Xavier University. To say she is super excited would be an enormous understatement. To say her father and I are proud of her would also be an enormous understatement.
So, congrats, Megster! Xavier University is lucky to get you!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, do I know that SHRIEK! So exciting (and heart-stopping, too, the screaming and earsplitting yelling!) to get that big envelope! Congratulations to Meggie on her acceptance! We're celebrating along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freaking awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never any doubt !! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Meg! I'm super excited for you!

    Happy Birthday Teresa!!! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete