But this year, I promised, would be better. I WILL get more organized. I WILL pay the bills on time and get our family out of debt...for good. I WILL lose weight. I WILL yell less, love more, appreciate blessings.
However, yesterday I woke up with a nasty migraine headache and by noon was suffering the unfortunately violent results of a horrendous stomach flu. Spent the entire day in bed (except when I was in the bathroom...). Did not accomplish goals. Did not pay the bills. Did not get organized for the new job I start next week. Can't say I did a lot of appreciating.
I did, however, lose six pounds thanks to the stomach flu. (Can you believe that? Six pounds in one day of misery?!)
OK, so I got a great start on the weight loss thing anyway...




















hey! always look at the bright side!!!
ReplyDeleteso-- june-- you ( and meggie)sara me colorado!!!!
Oh my GOODNESS that was one heck of a stomach virus!! Six pounds in one day. I surely hope you're feeling better now and that no one else gets it. Big hugs and "feel better" wishes from SC. (And thanks for sending the snow, by the way...we enjoyed it SO much!!)
ReplyDelete