Meggie decided to invite Evan along to our family Easter celebration on Sunday. (She has never brought a date along to a holiday, so this was a VERY big deal!) Our large and loud family can be a bit much to handle and I feared Evan (who is a bit on the shy side) would get overwhelmed by the craziness of it all. My fears were completely unwarranted...he handled himself like a champ and actually seemed to have fun!
As is her typical routine, Meggie made dessert for the party. Evan was sweet enough to help her frost two dozen cupcakes...

...but didn't appreciate her criticisms of his artistic abilities...

...and decided she needed to be punished...

...with a bit of frosting-to-the-face! HAHA!! (I call that "just desserts"!!) After he provided her a wet paper towel and helped her clean the frosting off her cute little face...

...she decided she would think about forgiving him. Oh, look...they made up already!

Wait a second...Meggie is 5'0" and Evan is 6'2". How is she taller than him in that picture??

Oh, that's funny! What short people won't do to compensate...
And the cute shoes make another appearance! i love cute shoes! I also noticed that Meggie is growing her hair out. Sigh. She will be cute no matter what :)
ReplyDeleteThey are an adorable couple:)
ReplyDeleteOh my word...that is too cute! They look like they are crazy about each other. And...I am one of those short people who stands on stools, steps...whatever it takes. :)
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings,
Robin
Hahaha! I love the blog posts about them :)
ReplyDelete