Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!

Last Wednesday was Crazy Hair Night at AWANA. Molly was SUPER excited. I have to admit, we may have gone a little TOO crazy on Crazy Hair Night...
...but Molly was quite a hit at Church! (And I think she enjoyed the attention.)

Carson wanted to take part in Crazy Hair Night but his hair...well, frankly, it's just too short to be changed in any way. Meggie had a great idea...
...and gave him a bunch of colorful headbands. He was a bit incredulous. "Does THIS look like crazy hair to you?" he wanted to know. When I told him he looked like a karate kid...
...he got all puffed up and proud of himself. Sadly, that didn't last. As soon as we arrived at Church for dinner, he got totally self-conscious and had me remove the headbands. Oh, well...at least Molly's hair was a hit!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment