Since I know that collage is a bit hard to see, details-wise, thought I'd enlarge each part for you. (I'm nice that way.) Here we have the group picture...
...and as you can see, my little dancing princess ended up front and center in that picture. (I'm sure she was put there because she is significantly smaller than all the other girls in her class; she insists it was because she's Chinese. She thinks EVERYTHING is about her being Chinese.)She was a bit peeved with me when she saw all the other girls had their hair in slicked-back ballerina buns. Sorry, Molly, but I'm not new to this dance picture gig, and slicked-back buns are great for the recital, but in a picture you just look bald. Now, admit it, Molly's hair looks adorable in that picture...
...and in her individual shot! Look at that beautiful ballerina form! For some reason, the studio she attends only photographs the girls in one costume (of the studio's choosing). Again, since I'm not new to the dance picture gig, I requested photos in both costumes...
...and the rest of the girls in her class where whining and crying to their Moms to get theirs done in their pom costume! I mean, honestly, isn't that costume just adorable?!Cheerleading (for Carson's football team) starts soon...but, bad Mommy that I am, I missed the deadline and Molly is on a waiting list. Doesn't look promising. Guess I'd better be sure NOT to miss the deadline to sign her up for dance in the Fall...




















absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete