Saturday, June 5, 2010

ANOTHER Party!

Last weekend was a busy one...after the dancey party on Saturday, we had a graduation party to attend on Sunday! Whew!!

Unfortunately, I woke up Sunday morning with the worst migraine headache I've had in a long time. I missed Church but did my best to attend this party. I had my nieces follow the Littles around to take pics for me...while I sat at a table trying my best not to throw up all over the place. (The fact that the party was out in the heat wasn't helping.)

The babies of the family (on Daddy's side) are Molly and Cousin Jillian. They play so well together and are both as cute as they come. However, getting them to cooperate for a picture...
...is clearly a challenge!! Don't you LOVE Molly's outfit? Meggie found it when we were shopping for summer clothes for the kids and it was way too cute to turn down. I should have known better. Remember, we call Molly "Pig Pen" for a reason. Those white pants didn't stand a chance!

Molly and Jillian kept themselves quite occupied...
...with the sidewalk chalk that somebody was smart enough to bring to the party. Uhhhh, Molly...please don't sit down in that colored chalk!!

Had to get a picture of the guest of honor...
...Meggie's honorary brother, Adam. (He's actually her second cousin, but they totally act like siblings and have always been very close!)

Unaware that the party was going to be out in the heat, I thoroughly overdressed the Littles. Carson was very pleased when I let him take off his shirt...
...'cause then the ladies could see his massive muscles. Anyone want a ticket to the "gun show"?! LOL!

After we ate dinner, I couldn't take the heat anymore. Meggie was sweet enough to drive me to the party in case I had to leave early, so we left while the kids were still having fun with their cousins. As we were walking to her car, I saw the kids playing on a large mound of dirt. Correction...I saw the kids playing on the large mound of dirt while Molly sat on it in those white pants!! AACCCKKKK!!!

By the time Daddy brought the Littles home, I was in bed. Meggie grabbed a few pics of our little Pig Pen after the party...
...and, trust me, those pictures do not do justice to how filthy our little princess was after that party. Molly, why did you get so dirty?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, dirty or not! Love the "guns". Sorry your migraine got the best of you, feeling better now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa...that is too cute!! We just got home from the ballfields where Kaylee was just stomping her feet in a puddle of water. Next time I turn around she has plopped herself down right in the middle of the puddle and is splashing around! UGH!! Nothing I can do at that point but let her play!! Of course, I did not have a change of clothes...so yep, I stripped her clothes off and carried her through the ballpark naked! Dan was mortified!! FUN TIMES!!

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete