I can't begin to explain how he did it, but he created this awesome, poster-sized picture...
...of our Little Football Man, matted it, and framed it. It isn't quite a photo, but also not quite an illustration. Not sure how to describe it, but it is pretty awesome...and Carson loves it!Now comes the expensive part.
Carson's bedroom is decorated in a transportation theme -- trains, planes, trucks -- but he doesn't feel that would do this awesome picture justice. So he wants to change his bedroom...to a football theme.
So, Uncle Brandon, while your very cool birthday gift was truly one-of-a-kind, I gotta admit...I'm not looking forward to the expenses ahead as we re-do Carson's room in the (probably near) future to better accommodate your artwork.
Sigh...




















oh, there is is so much you can MAKE with the football theme - get those creative juices flowing!!
ReplyDeleteYou can have so much fun with that actually... There are some great clearance things out right now with college just starting that you could get a few items very inexpensively right now! I live in FSU (garnet & gold) city so if you want me to keep an eye out for anything, let me know;)
ReplyDeleteHe's growing up fast . Another Football player in the Family ha ha . Now you just have to get Molly being a Cheerleader !!
ReplyDeleteVery cool gift!! Have fun re-doing Carson's room. =)
ReplyDeleteThe only colors that will be in his room will be the Blue & Gold of Notre Dame.
ReplyDeleteGo Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy