Friday, September 10, 2010

Truer Words Were Never Printed...

As Meggie and I dug through the racks at Carter's a few weeks ago, looking for cute but durable fall clothes for Molly, we came across a shirt that could not be more perfect for our little diva. Seriously. It's as if the shirt designers came to our home, looked through our windows, saw Molly in all her splendor, and decided, Yep, that girl has inspired a new shirt design.

This morning, as the temperatures dipped into the 5os, we decided it was time to dig out some fall clothes. I couldn't resist this perfect Molly shirt. And, for my loyal blogging public, I had to take a picture of her in it before leaving for school. I can't decide if Carson's expression is in reaction to my constant need to photograph and blog, or that he doesn't appreciate the sentiment of Molly's shirt.
Did you SEE that?!
And, to finish off the sentiment of this hilariously perfect t-shirt, check out the back!
I mean, seriously, if you've ever met Molly -- or even if you've read about her crazy antics on my little ole blog here -- you gotta admit that is one perfect t-shirt for her!

Ever the jealous big brother, who insists that all things in life are completely equal between him and his little sister, Carson insisted I had to take a picture of him showing off HIS new Spidey t-shirt while Molly reacted to it.
I can almost bet her reaction is saying, "Really? Why are we taking ANOTHER picture?!"

By the way, when she headed into school, every teacher who saw my little diva TOTALLY agreed that Molly's shirt was perfect!

Here's hoping somebody loves you today...

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and perfect for Molly!!! Carson's shirt is pretty snazzy too!!

    ReplyDelete