Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Just a quick post...Meggie and her friends are giving out candy, Daddy is taking the Littles around trick-or-treating, and I'm supposed to be working on my graduate school homework.

Before they took off on their adventures, I grabbed a few pics of the kids. First, we have...
...the Little Mermaid! Except, in the Midwest, where it is currently around 40 degrees and plummeting quickly, the Little Mermaid puts a long-sleeved shirt under her costume. Going along for the trick-or-treating is...
...Iron Man! Hmmmm, wonder who's under that mask...
Ah-ha! I knew it was Carson! We grabbed a picture with Meggie...
...who went lame this year, just putting on the tiara she wears every day in our house (she IS a Princess, folks). After this cute shot of the Littles together...
...Molly made a decision. A monumental, earth-shattering, Halloween decision.
She IS wearing the wig! Totally makes the costume, don't ya think?! We had to re-do a couple of shots...
...then the kids just got goofy on me.
...then the festivities officially started.

Two quick notes, for those who have inquired:

1. We have not seen our friendly neighborhood creeper since Carson's birthday (September 4th). We're hoping the fact that we have pictures of him and his car (taken that day by a neighbor) scared him away for good. Meggie still parks in the garage and we are not letting down our guard...and I just pray that he doesn't hurt or scare anyone wherever he headed next.

2. I am feeling MUCH better. My lab work last week was suggestive of pancreatitis (WHAT?!), but the day after I found that out I started feeling remarkably better. Dare I say it, I feel nearly back to normal today. I have to have repeat labs drawn tomorrow and have been on Cipro (heavy duty antibiotic) since Thursday...I'm expecting better news. I'm also expecting my doctor to release me to go back to work when I see him tomorrow.

Thanks for worrying about us, y'all. Now back to my homework...I have GOT to start working on that 10-page paper that's due in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment