As I was taking pictures before Molly's birthday party started (of the cake, and decorations, and such), I noticed a few things I thought I'd share. This picture...

...of the decorated mantel in the living room shows off some pretty cute kids. I especially like...

...this gorgeous framed Senior picture on one end of the mantel...

...and these adorable school pictures on the other end! Also, on the other side of the room, thought I'd share this finally completed School Days frame...

...and the great picture featured in the middle. If you click on that picture and enlarge it, you'll get to see how much the Megster has changed in the last 13 years. (She would like you to please ignore her 2nd grade picture, as that was a particularly awkward year for her.)
So there you have it. The official Senior shots have been put up. Of course, we're not finished with that disk of awesome pics. I still have a huge empty wall in the living room that is just BEGGING for pictures...
I love all the pictures but my favorite is Meggies 1st Grade , that's when we gathered our stones !! She will know what I mean , Love Aunt Edna
ReplyDeleteOh silly Meggie - you never had an awkward phase, trust me! I particularly enjoy the updo in fourth grade - woah! And I do know what you mean about loving the pictures that surround you..I have only recently framed some new ones and I LOVE seeing their faces everywhere ;) Especially when they are sleeping and the house is awfully quiet.....
ReplyDelete:)