Friday, October 8, 2010

School Pictures...

Let's take a break from the Senior pictures decisions and let me share some pretty adorable Kindergarten and first grade school pictures with you. No, not of Meggie...goodness, folks, there ARE two other kids in this family!

My favorite thing to do when school pictures arrive is to compare them to last year and see how much the kids have changed. So, let's do that now.

First we have Carson's Kindergarten picture...
...which is still, hands down, my favorite picture of him. Look at the difference a year made in our first grader!
Don't you just love it?! So two thoughts immediately pop into my mind. One, wow he has changed a lot and lost his "baby" look. (Which makes me kinda sad, gotta admit.) And, two, we need to broaden his wardrobe beyond striped golf shirts!

Now, for Molly. Her preschool picture...
...was so cute, as we celebrated that she finally had enough hair to put it into two little "piddy tails." Well, wait til you see the change in her after one year! Take a peek at our adorable Kindergartner...
...smiling happily, so excited that this year her hair goes all the way to her shoulders! And don't you just love that humongous bow?! (She actually ruined it shortly after picture day. There's a big black marker streak on it now. That is so typically Molly.)

Ahhhh, I just love school pictures...

3 comments:

  1. yep- carson is losing the baby face-- as are my kiddos-- they are slowly heading into that awkward (8-12) phase- where their teeth are too big for their face:)
    molly-- wow!!!! she has changed sooo much

    ps-- can you send me your "other adress" i lost it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - you can just bleach that jumbo bow!! I have one just like it ;) White & sweet little girls = ???

    I can SEE the confidence in Carson between last year & this! WOW!!

    And I love Molly's grown out bangs - she has such thick hair. I think we are trying to grow out our bangs?? We will see how far we get! I think they look more "babyish" with bangs and heaven knows how much I want that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable kiddos!! And they have changed alot!!! I had to laugh, Laila has the same sweatshirt Molly is wearing in her pre-school picture and the same shirt she's wearing in the kindergarden pictures. Guess we both have excellent taste in little girl clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete