Now I'm gonna make the decision harder for those of you helping me out with this. Here are the rest of my favorites. I'm putting them in random outfit order 'cause -- I have to admit -- the last four are my absolute front runners.

I am not typically a fan of black-and-white pictures. These three pictures, however...
While I initially thought this was my favorite of the pictures taken in the alley...
...I think I've changed my mind after seeing this one.
But these...oh, these pictures literally take my breath away.So, what do you think? Could YOU pick your absolute #1 favorite from yesterday and today? If so, please share your choice and your reason why. This is just too hard!
I will share my final choices later this week -- if I can make final choices later this week -- but come back tomorrow for a Senior Pictures edition of Wacky Wednesday!




















I really like the one of Meggie in the blue dress w/ the flowers. Her eyes pop out at 'ya. I'm still VERY fond of the one with the ice cream. Seems like you can't go wrong with all those choices. Good problem to have. Can't wait to see what you choose.
ReplyDeletewell- those just blew yesterdays out of the water-- really? i can only pick one??
ReplyDeleteargh
ok-- i've narrowed it down to two: (both from this set)
the one with her infront of the flowers-- beatufiul!
and the close up one on the train tracks (in color- last one)
but i REALLY like her outfit in the alley- i like the 2nd alley picture too.
i'm not helping am i???;)
I like the 1st picture of the last 4, the one by the flowers. Her eyes are amazing!!! You can't go wrong with any of them honestly, they are all beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI just looked again and really like the black and white close up on the railroad tracks, the 3rd one of your top 4. Gosh, this is hard, they are all great!!
ReplyDeleteok-- the one by the flowers-- her eyes are gorgeous there , it's close up, and a beautiful background
ReplyDeleteOkay - of the last four - I love the first one the best - her EYES!! The COLOR. That dress looks amazing on Meggie!! I also really love the second one - they are nice & close up and Meggie really radiates JOY - that smile!?!?!! Lights up the world!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the one in the ice cream shop where she is in the window seat. Love it.
But my favority fave fave so far - the one with the flowers or the close up on the tracks (in color).
HA! How's that for helpful????
I like the one by the flowers in the blue dress just because her eyes pop. Also, train tracks #3 is another like of mine (color)
ReplyDeleteThe third one from the bottom is the most "Meggie-like" shot in my opinion. The one above that is beautiful with the eyes and all, but my favorite all around is the first one I mentioned. It's a curse to have such a photogenic child, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl! I love the one with the flowers. Her smile is so pretty and her eyes are gorgeous. I also love the first picture at the ice cream parlor on the previous page.
ReplyDelete(I like the pictures of her in the two shades of blue rather than gray. Also, I know railroad track pictures are popular, but they make me nervous, LOL.)
The last one of her yesterday on the train tracks was really pretty, but my vote would be the one of her today in the flowers. It is really stunning!
ReplyDeleteI like the first black and white one on the train tracks or the first color one with the flowers. Choosing the favorite is so hard, isn't it??
ReplyDeleteShoot, my first comment got lost in cyberspace?!
ReplyDeleteThese are so good, and I still love her shorter haircut!
Fav is the close up one on the train tracks, where she's almost laughing (color one)...it just looks like her personality is bubbling out, which is how I imagine she is based on "knowing" her through you!
Donna
Hi - could you please explain if this is for the yearbook or for your home? They're all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI agree the one with the Flowers ,it does show her lovely eyes off , also the close up in the scarf . (in colour )
ReplyDeleteOk in the yearbook...will it be black & white or color? Does it have to be close up or can it be anything? My faves are B & W sitting sideways on train tracks and color in front of flowers.
ReplyDeleteBut really...you couldn't pick a BAD one of the entire lot!