Senior pictures are a much different animal these days.
I've already given you a sneak peek of Meggie's senior pics (which are AMAZING, by the way), but now I have a dilemma. I truly can't pick my favorite, the one we'll consider her "official Senior picture." So, I need your help. If you are a loyal reader and don't typically comment...well, comment away, PLEASE!
I am going to post my favorites today and tomorrow. In all honesty, the ones I am posting tomorrow are my front runners. But I could probably be swayed on that.
Here is the first batch, which were taken in Outfit #1, on the train tracks.



See what I mean? One is better than the next!Then Meggie changed into Outfit #2 and we headed to a local town square.



Outfit #3 happened to be my favorite for two reasons: it was already in her closet (so it cost me no money!) and it is a typical Meggie look. These shots were taken in an old-fashioned ice cream parlor, in the alley nearby, and also back in the town square.


Come back tomorrow for more amazing pictures...




















of this batch i like #4 the best-- but i do like her last outfit the best- i like the last picture b/c of her outfit- but i like her smile in #4 better
ReplyDeleteBefore I vote, I need you clarify what you mean by "official Sr. pic". Do you mean the one that will go in the Yearbook? The one you will mail out with your grad announcements? Or the one that will hang in your hallway and make you cry every time you look at it? Because they are all lovely, but the one in the Yearbook & for grad announcements should be more of a face/close-up, and the one to frame should be one to capture her personality.
ReplyDeleteThe fourth one down on the train tracks - my FAVORITE by far!! I also LOVE the first one in the town square - I mean, how more American and Apple Pie can you get!?!?!?!?!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more! Meggie is such a beautiful young lady!
You are right, they are all great. I like the last picture in the first outfit, for her official Senior shot.
ReplyDeleteWell they are all great. I am torn I like #4 on the tracks, and downtown with her sitting on the sidewalk. (She looks like she is giggling).
ReplyDeleteCongrats and enjoy your senior year Meggie.
I LOVE the one in the ice cream shoppe, with the ice cream on the counter - it is darling! So full of sweetness! (I don't know Meggie - but, that is what she seems like from reading your blog) They are all beautiful, and you have not even posted your favorite yet - Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Meggie!
my favorite by far was the one with Meggie and the ice cream. So cute. and youthful. it seems like senior pics can be so mature these days. I really loved that whole photo.
ReplyDeletehave fun choosing.
I love the last one of the first batch (the train tracks close up). It is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely picture #4 in outfit #1...you need more of a close up shot like that for the yearbook
ReplyDeleteI agree that it is hard to pick but I love the one with the ice cream soda.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn (in Las Vegas)
All gorgeous but I like the last outfit best - the first 2 photos.
ReplyDeleteWell, I like the very last picture in the post!
ReplyDelete