Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!

A few weeks back, Carson and Molly had their annual well-child visits to the pediatrician. Carson got off easy, with just the Flu-Mist up his nose. Molly, however, was not so lucky -- she ended up getting Flu-Mist plus two shots. Poor thing!

Molly was truly beside herself after that visit and pretty angry with me for holding her down for those shots. My Momma guilt got the best of me...I let her skip school the rest of the day. Carson was not pleased.

I was actually glad I let her stay home. She ended up running a bit of a fever and needed some Mommy love after lunch. I set her up in my home office with pillows and let her watch a DVD on the laptop. She quickly fell asleep...
...and I promise you, those pictures were not posed. She actually fell asleep as if she were expecting to have her picture taken! What a diva!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment