Saturday, I took Carson and Molly out for lunch. (Meggie was invited, but declined. Just wanted to get that in there.) Carson wanted to go to the local chili parlor for lunch.
Oh no.
When we arrived and looked at the menu, I saw they offered plain baked potatoes. Perfect! We ordered our lunch...but found out a few minutes later that there were no potatoes ready. Since I had to get to work, there was no time to wait for them to cook one for me. I had to make another choice.
Oh no!
While I was trying to figure out what to order, Carson took it upon himself to tell our server why I was taking so long to make a new choice. "Mommy has to be careful 'cause lots of things give her DIARRHEA!"
OH NO!!




















That's what kids are for - to keep us humble. (:
ReplyDelete