Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fun Mail!

Friday, the following letter came in the mail (if you click on it, it will enlarge):
To say that Carson was floored by that letter would be an understatement. I wish I had taken a picture of his reaction when I read it to him...priceless! (Molly was excited to get mail from Santa but not as floored as Carson was.) And a special "Thank You" goes out to our Santa...you know who you are! =)

Then tonight, I got an e-mail entitled "A Note From Violet at An Orphan's Wish." Since Violet (the child we sponsor in China) is just a baby, I was intrigued that she would send us a note...and via e-mail, no less. The e-mail contained the following:

Merry Christmas!

One of the older children at the House of Love painted this beautiful wreath just for you, Violet's wonderful sponsor! Thank you for taking Violet into your heart, for loving her and providing for her!


Merry Christmas!
and
Happy New Year!

Awww, isn't that sweet? I just love Christmas mail!!

1 comment:

  1. So Glad they liked the letter , Aunt Edna x

    ReplyDelete