Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning in Pictures...

Well, we survived our whirlwind Easter. Whew!!

Before heading to Church this morning (for a FABULOUS service...way to go, Pastor Brad!), I took a few pictures of the kids. We typically do the Easter morning pics outside, but we've had enough rain to float an ark around here, so we were stuck indoors.
Don't you just love an adorable kid in a spiffy new Easter outfit?! And TWO adorable kids in spiffy new Easter outfits...it's almost more than I can bear!

Molly saw that dress -- that perfect Easter dress -- and wouldn't look any further. I told her she looked like she was going to be in a wedding. She didn't care. She had to have that beautiful white dress. The pink flower headband added just enough color to make our Little Princess happy.
Carson is a huge fan of the "handsome suit." While we didn't go with the whole suit this year, the shirt and tie was enough to please our Little Man.
We're almost finished with the pics, kids. Just waiting for Meggie to come downstairs and we'll take a couple more before heading to Church! Sound good?
Well, here comes Meggie now! Better than two adorable kids in spiffy Easter outfits is the sight of all THREE of our kids, spiffed up and lovin' on each other!
Meggie wanted that pic to be a full body shot so y'all could appreciate her super cute new sandals...
...so I thought I'd give you a close-up shot. Adorable! The first thing I thought when I saw this shot...
...was how blessed I am to have these kids in my life...and how much I'm gonna hate it when Meggie heads off to College in the fall. Every event between now and then is going to be the last time that event happens with Meggie living under our roof. Ugghhh!!

Hope you all had a blessed Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable! And I so understand what you are feeling right now, waiting for next fall. I have to say though, Lizzy moved all her stuff home the Thursday before Easter, and she goes back tomorrow for 3 days of exams, and then she is home for the summer! I have missed her a lot, but it hasn't been as bad as I expected. We still saw her on a regular basis, and she and I kept in touch almost every day one way or another.

    You are one blessed Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful kids!!! I've already told my crew that they have to go to college her in town as I can't have them move away too far:( fortunately we live in Tally with FSU and a a great community college;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carson is such a stud! Tell meggie I think her sandals are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete