Monday, May 2, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

When Molly and I were headed to dance class last Monday, she asked if we could play Five Hints during the drive (the stupid game I made up and blogged about here that has caught on like wildfire with this girl o' mine).

"Ugghhh! Oh, Molly, can't we just play the Quiet Game?" I pleaded.

"Uhhh, Mommy," she replied, "the Quiet Game isn't fun for kids. Grown-ups just SAY it's fun so kids will stop talking. But it's NOT fun!"

Geez! You just can't fool smart kids, can you??

2 comments:

  1. heh. we can n.e.v.e.r. play games with Mommy in the car - it's too distracting :) Mommy needs to pay attention to traffic lights, speed signs, police cards, school zones, etc...

    hahahahahaha......

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my she is so smart- my 11 year old still has not got that one yet! Thank the Lord!

    ReplyDelete