Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wacky Wednesday...The Prom Version!

Anyone who knows Meggie...either from this blog or from actual experience...will NOT be surprised that I have a Wacky Wednesday post directly from the Prom pictures.

First off, we have this...
...version of what Evan calls her "scary face." (He hates when she tucks away her upper lip and smiles that way.) A look only a mother could love.

When I was taking numerous pictures of the group, I thought Meggie might like some pics of just her and Evan. Evan thought that was a great idea!
Meggie, apparently, did not. (How DOES that boy put up with her?!) This picture...
...is probably the best of the bunch in terms of defining their silly relationship. They crack each other up all the time...which I think is awesome!

This was the look I got...
...when Meggie decided that Mamaparazzi should go away. And this...
...was her response when I told her to be safe and have a great time at the dance.

More Prom pictures to come...

Have a Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I do the upper lip tuck to mymhusband ALL the time! Only in had flaring nostrils as well. He LOVES it! Reminds him why he married me!!

    ReplyDelete