Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wacky Wednesday...the Graduation Version!

At their graduation last week, Meggie and her best friends got together for some photo ops. After I took this shot...
...somebody's Dad happened to notice...
...that the girls were all wearing the same sandals! Someone (not sure who it was) said something about how these girls are so alike, they have the same taste in shoes. Oh, I agree they are like peas-in-a-pod when they're together, but it has little to do with footwear. This picture here...
...shows their true similarities. It's all about the strange sense of humor they share!

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. What a bunch of goofballs - I hope they are lifelong friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Are any of them going to the same college?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute :) did they plan on wearing all of the same sandals?

    ReplyDelete