No real rhyme or reason to this post...just wanted to share some fun pictures from our morning trip to the beach today. Evan was SUPER proud...

...of his amazing sand castle. (I was impressed myself, actually.) There were a bunch of buff lifeguards jogging along the shore while we were there, so Meggie and Evan...

...decided to show off THEIR muscles and six-pack abs, which then turned into...

...the quest for the perfect jumping-in-the-air picture (took a few tries)...

...and Evan's mocking-his-adorable-girlfriend picture. (I can't look at that picture without laughing out loud!) For the few minutes I came out from under the umbrella to put my toes in the water, I took a few more pics...





...of everybody goofing around in the waves. As we were cleaning up the stuff to head back...


...Carson and Molly were bickering about whether or not they should put Molly's shells in the empty Gatorade bottle. Seriously?! I was SO hoping they'd take a vacation from bickering...
Molly got in the water for a bit today but really just preferred digging in the sand. Not sure if you can tell from this pic (maybe if you click on it to enlarge it)...

...but Molly is LITERALLY covered head-to-toe in sand! She is so amazed at the soft white sand on the Destin beach and can't get enough of it.
So much more happened today, but I'll have to post tomorrow...

...all this fun and relaxation is EXHAUSTING!
Your pictures are SO CUTE!! The one of Evan jumping is hilarious!
ReplyDelete