Well, first I need to dust the cobwebs off the blog. I hate that life has been so busy that I haven't had time to keep up with things on here. No fears, though, I have been taking plenty of pictures and will get caught up in no time.
But as busy as life is right now, I am reminded on a daily basis how blessed I am.
Yes, I am working two jobs right now. But, in a crappy economy, I am blessed to actually HAVE two jobs...and to love both of them!
Yes, my husband works too much and has decided to take up loud snoring as a nightly hobby. But I am blessed to be married for over 22 years to a wonderful, loving man who would do anything in the world for me! (Well, anything except stop snoring, apparently...)
Yes, my sweet little Molly Jayne has decided to turn seven on me and become a big first grader (who talks pretty much constantly). But we are incredibly blessed to have this sassy little firecracker in our family and to have a front row seat to the joy she brings to everyone around her.
Yes, Carson has reached that lovely stage of boyhood where he annoys everyone in his vicinity just for sport. But we are so blessed to have this sweet, determined boy in our family and to watch him as he conquers...well, pretty much every obstacle that is put in his way.
Yes, Meggie moved out of the house and deserted me to live in the dorms at Xavier University. But I am incredibly blessed to share a wonderful relationship with her and to be able to watch her blossom into a capable, independent young woman. (And the fact that she texts me multiple times daily to tell me she loves me doesn't hurt, either...)
We have great relationships with our extended families (seriously...we really do). We live in a wonderful neighborhood. Our kids attend awesome schools. We have amazing friends. We have the best Church family.What can I say? We are so busy, so blessed...
...a little goofy, and incredibly thankful!Wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

(We are also incredibly blessed to be friends with a talented photographer who took the pictures in this post and many, many others...but you'll have to wait to see the rest. Erin, we are incredibly thankful for you!)




















No comments:
Post a Comment