Wow, has life been a whirlwind lately! I have SO MUCH to blog about...but it will have to wait a bit longer. Just wanted my loyal followers to know (if any of you are still checking the blog) that I will be back VERY SOON! I have been working a full-time teaching job, a part-time teaching job, plus taking two Grad school classes...so between grading student paperwork and writing my own papers, there has been literally zero time for blogging. Heck, there has hardly been time for sleep!I hate that it has been two-and-a-half months since I put anything on here, but do not fear (oh, loyal followers of this blog), I will be inundating you with adorable pictures and endless ramblings in the next few weeks.
Thanks for sticking with me!!
(Oh, and in case you were wondering, Carson has not gotten glasses in the last two months. Those were the 3-D glasses he got when Meggie and Evan took the Littles to see "The Lion King." Evan popped the lenses out and Carson wore them around the house for two solid weeks! What a goof!!)




















Glad to see you're still there! I've been checking... looking forward to all those adorable pictures!
ReplyDeletePaula
Yeah! So glad your blogging again!! I have missed your adorable stories and pics of the little's! Will be checking back often!!
ReplyDelete