Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm Home!

My lungs decided to cooperate this morning. I walked in the hall with my nurse and only desatted to 93%, which earned me discharge home!

My belly symptoms have mostly resolved and I really feel good...except for getting extremely short of breath doing things like, oh, walking four or five feet. So frustrating! I was not given specific discharge restrictions...just told to go home and "take it easy" for a week or two. Those who know me and my busy life know full well that will be a challenge for me.

Thanks for the prayers and for the supportive comments on my last few posts. I promise this blog will get back to its normal routine of bragging on my kids ASAP!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are home and feeling a bit better! I found a picture from LuoHe and I think Molly is in it. Email me at mamamia4@frontiernet.net and I can send it to you so you can check. Try to take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! I hope you are well soon. Many hugs,
    Prayers, and birthday wishes for the girl.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home with your family. Follow the doctors orders and get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord! Now get to blogging about that Birthday girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, I'm so glad you were able to go home, finally! I know that had to have been a scary time...especially with having to be on oxygen and all. Get yourself better and rest, rest, rest!

    ReplyDelete