Thursday, December 16, 2010

What You Get...

This is what you get at 10AM on a school day...
...when you look in the front yard...
...and the back yard...
...and see five inches of snow with no end in sight! Yes, the kids are having their second snow day this week! It's gonna be a l-o-n-g winter...

By the way, you also get scrambled eggs and cinnamon rolls for breakfast (hey, we actually had time for that today!), lots of TV time (mostly educational, of course), and a day full of accomplished indoor chores.

And, since I was off work anyway, you also get a very contented and happy Mommy who doesn't have to trudge in forty different directions to run errands. I love being housebound!

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I'm totally unhappy now. It isn't fair that y'all got lots and lots of beautiful snow and we just got coldness. :( I'm sad. Fed Ex me a snowball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your snowday Berters. We have a couple of inches here - I have to admit, I think I have post traumatic snowdrome. I kind of paniced when it started snowing, after all the snow we had last year.

    Thanks for your sweet comment to Michelle - you made me cry!

    ReplyDelete