Last Wednesday, the Littles had a two-hour snow delay. For Carson, who typically starts school at 9:30AM, a two-hour delay just felt ridiculous. (Molly is in PM Kindergarten, so it didn't really affect her day much.) We ate breakfast and the Littles were totally shocked that they had time to play before school. A. lot. of. time. to. play. So much time, in fact, that they kept coming up from the basement asking, "Is it time for school YET?!"
Trying to work from home, I finally gave 'em a challenge. I told them to build me a surprise with the Legos. Maybe a castle. At first they scoffed me (can you believe that?!), but then they took the challenge and ran with it. And it gave me a good half hour of uninterrupted computer time.
Of course, then I had to come SEE the surprise. And Carson informed me I had better bring the camera, so I could put this on the computer. OK.
First, Carson showed me the Transformer he built.
After finally taking Carson to school, Molly and I headed back home...
Happy Wednesday!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment